Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Before Pictures


The above picture is of my left side (your right). You can see the tumor at the very top at the end of my scar. I apparently also have a tumor at the other end of my scar at the bottom, but it's small enough that I can't feel it. They'll be removing that one also.


This is a picture of my tumor from the side. On the top right center you can see the tumor straight on. To the left, where my stomach bubbles out a bit, is my tissue graft from the last operation to replace the four ribs I lost.


Finally, this is a picture from my back. You can see how much it sticks out. I can't wait to see what it looks like when my surgery is done!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sue,
    I just found your blog after your FB status update. I read from start to finish today. I had no idea you were going through all of this. I wanted to let you know that I am thinking of and praying for you. Best of luck to you tomorrow and throughout your recovery process!

    *sending lots of good vibes your way*
    Ann Clark

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too just found your blog via facebook and had no idea all this was going on. I wish you the best in your recovery process and will keep you in my prayers. Your blog is totally amazing! I hope this is the last you have to deal with these tumors.

    Amy Spiecker Dedic

    ReplyDelete